The Central Massachusetts Agency on Aging is a private, non-profit 501c3 organization. Our funding comes from the Federal Administration for Community Living under the Older Americans Act, The Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs, grants from private organizations, and from individuals who care about the lives of older people.
Help us support older adults and caregivers in Central Massachusetts with a tax-deductible donation. Donations are an excellent way to support our mission and services. Click the button below to make your contribution today!
When you support CMAA, you support our ability to:
- Maintain up-to-date resource materials for older adults and caregivers, such as the Caregivers Guide
- Assist those navigating long-term care and related challenges
- Create inclusive, age-friendly communities in Central Massachusetts
- Provide nutrition and food access support for older adults and families
- Provide warm winter gear for elders and grandchildren
- Participate in and host health fairs to provide information on available resources for older populations
- Create and participate in community gatherings and virtual programming that combat social isolation
- Improve our online communications, such as our website and social media
- Fundraise for mini grants to assist innovative efforts that advance the well-being of older adults and caregivers within our region
On behalf of the Board of Directors, staff and beneficiaries of Central Massachusetts Agency on Aging, we would like to thank you very much for your donation! Your gift does make a difference!