You are needed to help meet the needs of our community. Together we can roll up our sleeves and help seniors and their families to help themselves. Let us help you utilize your diverse talents to support Older Americans Act Programs. If you have a specific interest we can match you up with one of our needs. We offer volunteer opportunities in:
- Outreach and Education-(Internet Research, Update Resource Database, Social Media)
- Planning-(Research Projects, Data Management, Crunching numbers)
- Administration-(Public Policy)
- Reception-(Answering telephones, Bulk Mailings)
- Fundraising-(Work on a Public Relations event)
Benefits of Joining our Volunteer Team
- Enhance your skills and abilities and build upon your resume.
- Expand your knowledge of the aging and caregiver networks.
- Flexible schedule tailored to meet your needs and goals.
- Develop professional contacts.
- Potentially open the doors to other pursuits.
Take a positive step for yourself as well as those in need. Researchers state that volunteerism not only improves the quality of life and health of our community at large, it positively contributes to the physical and psychological health of the volunteer.
Who Are Our Volunteers?
We encourage individuals of ALL ages, sports, and affiliations to volunteer. Our cadre of volunteers is comprised of Community Leaders, Politicians, Retirees, Teenagers, Caregivers and more. College students from Social Rehabilitation, Gerontology, Social Work, Sociology, Public Policy, Political Science, and Computer programs have chosen to work with us. All have enjoyed their time with us.
How to Become A CMAA Intern/Volunteer
Contact us today and begin a life enriching experience.
Call 508-852-5539 V/TDD or 1-800-244-3032 V/TDD or e-mail us
We welcome your talents